Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Quality Manager with English for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Leading, managing and motivating a team of Quality Analysts
- Delivering insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience across the program
- Acting as a primary point of contact between Quality Analysts and our Business Partner
- Assuring the standards of quality by monitoring quality results and progress
- Surfacing analytical insights and recommendations to improve the quality of support provided to our clients
- Implementing and driving quality process and structure
- Responsible for the delivery of quality metrics on monthly and quarterly basis
We are looking for:
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in quality manager role
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Russian would be an asset
- Analytical mindset and numbers affinity
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Proactivity and ability to think “outside the box”
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced business environment
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Freedom to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated team
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in our international company
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.