Real Time Management Specialist (m/f/d) | Izmir
Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help customers and have an interest in current events in Turkey? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Izmir we are currently looking for a Real Time Management Specialist.
Overview of tasks:
- Monitor closely the KPI compliance
- Monitor the volume of contacts at interval level, as well as the proper use of activity codes, overall onsite/offsite shrinkage, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact the execution of meeting SLAs
- Recognize challenges in day-to-day operations and derive suitable solutions
- Create reports based on KPIs and other metrics
- Provide employee support, including for example corrections of time tracking or reporting of system failures
- Close cooperation with different project management to cover adherence monitoring
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding analytical skills and number affinity
- Creative and problem solving oriented
- Know-how in managing real time adherence in different lines of business in a multiskill environment simultaneously (shrinkage, outages, under/overstaffing, etc.)
- Excellent MS Excel skills (such as formula calculation, formatting, pivot charts)
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Proactive and able to take decisions based on real time situations
- Innovation and a high degree of flexibility and autonomy
- Good time management and workload prioritization skills
- Very good English language proficiency
We will offer:
- Stable job: Indefinite period employment contract
- Attractive salary package
- Personal and professional development
- Working environment at international standards
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.