Are you passionate about customer service, and do you have excellent numerical skills and like keeping track of things even when the workload is high?
If you are also communicative and like helping people, then we have the ideal job for you. Please keep reading the job description below!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Real Time Specialist (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Monitor closely the KPI compliance
- Monitor the volume of contacts at interval level, as well as the proper use of activity codes, overall onsite/offsite shrinkage, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact the execution of meeting SLAs
- Recognize challenges in day-to-day operations and derive suitable solutions
- Create reports based on KPIs and other metrics
- Provide employee support, including for example corrections of time tracking or reporting of system failures
- Close cooperation with different project management to cover adherence monitoring
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding analytical skills and number affinity
- Creative and problem solving oriented
- Know-how in managing real time adherence in different lines of business in a multiskill environment simultaneously (shrinkage, outages, under/overstaffing, etc.)
- Excellent MS Excel skills (such as formula calculation, formatting, pivot charts)
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Proactive and able to take decisions based on real time situations
- Innovation and a high degree of flexibility and autonomy
- Good time management and workload prioritization skills
- Very good English language proficiency
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation scheme starting at 1400 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.