Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for a Reception Desk Manager for our brand new office located in Riga.
What are we looking for exactly?
You keep calm when multiple requests arrive at the same time and have excellent time management? Do you feel safe in first contact with people and looking for a new opportunity? If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Overview of tasks:
- Maintain the guestbook
- Welcome, assist and direct visitors to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mails, calls and courier services and maintain general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the meeting and interview rooms
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of office equipment and ordering in of office supplies
- Manage distribution of entrance package equipment to new hires
- Taking new hire photographs and fingers print scans (for entrance system)
- Delivering post to post office
- Support other departments as Human Resource, Finance and Operations in various administrative tasks
What we expect:
- Customer-oriented working
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Latvian & English are essential
- Experience in press relations is an advantage
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Flexibility (24/7)
- Reliability and team spirit
- Self-confidence and friendly appearance
What we offer:
- Starting salary range between 900 and 1100 Euro
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV including your salary expectations using the application form.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.