Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a Recruitment Specialist! The position is an exciting opportunity for a hiring expert with prior experience. A career at CCC will give you the opportunity to support the growth of our location in Barcelona and to recruit multilingual talents for a well-known social media brand.
For our team in Barcelona we are currently looking for a
Overview of tasks:
- Recruit top talents for our CCC location in Barcelona
- Full-cycle recruitment: job posting, sourcing, interviewing, assessment centers, reference checks and hiring decision
- Within a busy, friendly and sociable team, this role operates in a fast paced environment, thus needing a highly organized and driven individual
- Evaluate labor market conditions, analyze hiring trends, turnover rates, and candidate feedback
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer process, including background and reference checks
- Supporting the HR-Team in various tasks during daily business
We are looking for:
- Fluent 3+ years sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience in HR Administration, Safety and Health are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Labor Relations/Human Resources or similar
- Knowledge of the Spanish labor law and regulations is a plus
- Good communication skills and language proficiency in English and Spanish
- Any other European written and spoken language is a plus
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast moving and team-based environment
- Experience approaching candidates through all recruiting stages
- Well-organized and have eye for detail
- Open and charismatic approach towards people flexibility and ability to work
- well in a team
- You are very good in administration and follow-up of processes
We will offer:
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV including your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.