Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as an Recruiting Specialist! The position in an exciting opportunity for a hiring expert with prior experience. A career at CCC will give you the opportunity to support the growth of our newest location in Riga and to recruit multilingual talents for a well-known social media brand.
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for a
Overview of tasks:
- Recruit top talents for our new location in Riga
- Full-cycle recruitment meaning job posting, sourcing, interviewing, assessment centers and reference
- Evaluate labor market conditions, analyze hiring trends, turnover rates, and candidate feedbacks
- Report the HR key figures to the international HR Management on a regular basis
- Provide an efficient and positive experience for every candidate from application stage to job offer, including reference checks and ensuring a first class application management
What we expect:
- Continuous 3+ years sourcing or recruiting experience
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Experience in approaching candidates and a very organized way of working
- Experience of working towards tight deadlines in a fast moving and team-based environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- EU citizenship / work permit for Latvia
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation scheme: Salary range from 1400,- to 1700,- Euro
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat
hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing
environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.