During job interviews and recruitment tests, you don’t feel stressed, but rather see the opportunity to offer other people a new perspective? Then we have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Recruiter with Russian (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Pre-selection of candidates, conducting phone and job interviews
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of internal and external recruitment events
- Administrative planning and training preparation
- Data acquisition and regular maintenance of candidate database
- Research and selection of recruitment channels for specific target groups
- Creating candidate profiles and job advertisements
- Reporting and analysis of key HR data
- Maintaining contact with employment agencies and education institutions
- Close cooperation with managers and employees
We are looking for:
- Proficient level of Russian language (both written and spoken)
- English language on C1 level minimum
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Previous experience in recruitment (at least 6 months)
- Knowledge of labour law and procedures of legal employment of foreigners
- High level of communication and negotiation competences
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Positive and self-confident attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
We will offer:
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruits as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.