During job interviews and recruitment tests, you don't think of beads of sweat on your forehead, but of the opportunity to offer other people a new perspective? Then we have the ideal job for you!
For our team in İzmir we are looking for
- Research and selection of target group-specific recruiting channels
- Creation of requirement profiles and job advertisements
- Conducting telephone interviews and job interviews
- Planning, implementation and follow-up of internal and external recruiting events
- Reporting and analysis of HR key figures as well as deriving target-oriented measures
- Maintaining contact with employment agencies, personnel service providers and educational institutions
- Close cooperation with managers and employees
What we expect:
- Written and spoken English at advanced level
- Very good handling of common PC and Internet applications
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as an empathic and confident demeanor
- Experience and competence in conducting discussions
- Wants to continue his/her career in the field of recruitment
What we offer:
- Diverse and demanding area of responsibility that invites you to actively help shape our location in İzmir
- Freedom to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated HR team with flat hierarchies
- International clients from various industries (inbound services)
- Internal training and further education opportunities via our CCC campus
- Opportunities for advancement in our international company
- Cool office with a modern open space concept
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting teammate, Murat Can Arslan is always available for questions at +90 530 041 4192 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.