Data analysis and complex mathematical tasks do not scare you? You can clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights and interaction with cross functional entities is something you enjoy passionately?
If this describes you, please keep reading the job description below!
Reporting Analyst (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Support the business initiatives and identify areas of improvements
- Develop data tools and push forward the topic of report automation
- Deliver data analysis, spotting data trends and perform gap analysis
- Generating reports and recommending improvements to current business metric collection process
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and be the owner of process improvement within the reporting spectrum
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting and / or controlling environment
- Good knowledge of performance and quality metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal)
- Profound knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Strong mathematical and numerical as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and ability to use the right analytical method depending on the problem
- Organizational and time-management skills
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 1400 Euro (montly gross)
- Collaboration with a renowned client as well as varied and challenging tasks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.