Data analysis and complex mathematical tasks do not scare you? You can clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights and interaction with cross functional entities is something you enjoy passionately?
If this describes you, please keep reading the job description below!
Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Support the business initiatives and identify areas of improvements
- Develop data tools and push forward the topic of report automation
- Translate complex data into easily comprehensible deliverables, including charts, models, dashboards, and presentations
- Deliver data analysis, spotting data trends and perform gap analysis
- Creating reports and recommending improvements to current business metric collection process
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and be the owner of process improvement within the reporting spectrum
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting and / or controlling environment
- Good knowledge of performance and quality metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Ability to solve complex business problems and conduct investigations
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal)
- Profound knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Strong mathematical and numerical as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and ability to use the right analytical method depending on the problem
- Organizational and time-management skills
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 2000 Euro (montly gross), depending on current experience and skills
- Collaboration with a renowned client as well as varied and challenging tasks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.