Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing international team where you can use your excellent communication skills and assertiveness? If you have always wanted to work in the field of customer service, then we have the ideal job for you!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Russian Speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Understanding the advertiser's profiles, needs, and expectations
- Answering the advertisers' questions by providing expert opinion and advice
- Playing a key role to determine company’s business targets
- Support end user and support services, including but not limited to outbound phone, email, and chat support, and other related activities for the purposes of customer service and satisfaction
What we expect:
- Unbeatable communication skills both written and verbal
- Native-level language proficiency in Russian and good English skills
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; B2B is a distinct advantage
- High attention to details and follow through
- An effective team player who is able to also work independently
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the
customer and the customer experience
- Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously)
- Online advertising experience is a huge plus and preferred
- Educated / experienced in online sales or marketing
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing ecosystems
- Approach to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
- Interested in web technologies and social media
- Passionate to learn and research
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 1200EUR (monthly gross)
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workspaces
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Location is very easily accessible by public transport
- Attractive remuneration and bonus opportunities
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application. Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.