If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at CCC. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in best hands. If you want to provide customer service at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our locations in Leipzig and Dortmund, we are currently looking for
Slovak speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) for PAYBACK
Overview of tasks:
- Handle customer queries and feedback in Slovak language for Germany’s biggest and most successful multi-partner bonus programme by telephone, e-mail, post and fax
- Build positive and trusting relationships with customers through open and interactive communication
- Register customer interactions in the computer system with special attention to quality
- Follow guidelines and company policies
- Attractive fixed salary of 11€/h and additional bonus based on your performance
- Exclusive employee benefits such as discounts in fitness centers and for public transport
- Initial training and onboarding with intensive training-on-the-job
- Flexible scheduling of working hours (in full- or part-time) for a good work-life-balance
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our CCC Campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great and easily accessible offices with modern workplaces, free drinks and fresh fruit on a regular basis
We are looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Slovak and English
- Knowledge of other languages like German, Slovenian or Czech would be an advantage
- Willing to move to Germany as soon as possible
- Experience in customer service is very welcome, Payback experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in handling the common PC and Internet applications
- Reliability, flexibility and a team player with self-confidence and friendly personality
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Anika Wurlitzer und Sabrina Schenk, is always available for questions at +49 341 1490-3490 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button „Apply now“.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where opportunities for advancement throughout Europe are no empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.