Are you passionate about social media and familiar with online advertising? You can inspire others with your enthusiasm? Then we have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Social Media Consultant/ Advisor/ Advocacy with Russian (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Interviewing customers to learn more about our advertisers and how their business works
- Gathering pertinent details to help identify a unique small business success story
- Writing high-quality and detailed stories about the small businesses interviewed
- Building relationship and interacting with advertisers via phone and email
- Setting up appointments and completing follow up calls to drive advertiser adoption
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings
- Qualifying leads for major events allowing them to showcase their small businesses
We are looking for:
- Experience using social media
- Experience in sales environment with sales target and quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English and Russian
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Committed and motivated Team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.