Our IT Development team in Germany is looking for a highly motivated colleague to provide immediate support with the following role
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Design, development and maintenance of web-based software solutions for in-house and external use
- Collection and preparation of requirements for development and adaptations of existing software solutions
- Support in the distribution, setup and maintenance of the software solutions
- Interdisciplinary communication and interaction with other IT and operational service teams
- Creation of software and user documentation
We will offer:
- Interesting tasks and development opportunities
- Continuing education in the latest development technologies in the context of everyday work
- Contribution of your ideas and thoughts to the development process
- Internal training and development opportunities via our Telus Campus
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Fair compensation and exclusive employee discounts, for example discounted conditions in fitness studios or different (online) stores
- Familial team with flat hierarchies
- Joint team evenings and events with your colleagues
- Great office with modern workstations as well as free drinks and regular fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
What we expect:
- Basic experience in relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of version management Git or CI & CD with Azure DevOps server
- Knowledge and experience with neural networks and design of web UIs using CSS and JS frameworks (Ext JS) is an advantage
- Business fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills and engaging, results-oriented communication
- Independent, creative, goal- and solution-oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking and abstraction skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
Join our team and apply now!
Wir haben unseren Recruiting-Prozess digitalisiert und bieten aktuell allen Bewerber/innen virtuelle Vorstellungsgespräche an.
Our recruiting team is always available to answer questions at +387 33 876 543. We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV in English and, if available, other documents (such as job references, certificates, …) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.