Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d) | Sarajevo
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and to achieve your next challenge?
If your answer is YES – join our team in TELUS International Bosnia and Herzegovina as a
Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will play a significant role in supporting the growth of TELUS International Europe through exploring various recruitment channels, creatively sourcing talents, and ensuring great candidate experience.
- Maintain the TELUS International Europe’s internal and external referral programs
- Create and launch attractive sourcing campaigns
- Play an active part in the process of engaging top talents
- Source potential candidates through multiple platforms
- Come up with innovative ways to increase TELUS International Europe’s candidate attraction.
- Communicate actively with various institutions, schools, universities, external agencies, government departments etc.
- Stay up to-date with Industry Trends
- Prepare sourcing statistics and other reports, if needed
- Excellent English language skills
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in HR, Marketing or PR will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Well organized and creative self-starter with abilities to, establish appropriate priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and proactive behavior
- Positive and professional attitude
- Previous experience in the field will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced user of G-suite
In return, we will give you:
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special discounts & offers
- Continuous support and learning
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is happy to answer your questions at +387 33 876 543 and is looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and motivational letter in English and, if available, other documents (such as job references, certificates).
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.