Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help your community and have an interest in current events in Venezuela? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our team in Barcelona we are currently looking for
Spanish (Venezuelan) Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Venezuelan social media content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Contents involved can contain graphic images or offensive content
We are looking for:
Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish (Venezuelan) and English
- Valid working permit for Spain or EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events in Venezuela
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
We will offer:
- Above market compensation scheme starting at 24,000 Euro per year
- Highly attractive premiums for shifts on Sundays, public holidays and during the night
- Permanent contract
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at 0900 49 44 66.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.