Supply Chain Associate (SCA) is handling communication with HU dealer network and Sales & Marketing Team of our business partner M7 (former UPC Direct). SCA is controlling stock at dealers and proposes changes in Stock transfer requests. SCA is supporting stock negotiations and makes adjustments in the system.
For our team in Brasov we are looking for:
Supply Chain Associate (SCA)
- Reporting inventory leveland also handles deficiency and surpluses based on the sales forecast.
- For creating checking points, SCA is providing comparison of inventory reports and shipping delivery reports.
- Providing weekly and monthly reports, makes assumptions and provides analysis.
- Taking the lead of supplying the network.
- Handling communication regarding supply chain issues with the network, based on received orders.
- Collecting feedback from the network and providing regular summaries for the logistic manager.
- Supporting L&O team in process improvement within the HU supply chain.
- Providing development ideas regarding system and other areas, to achieve improvements in the supply chain.
- Supporting network trainings, regarding system handling and other supply chain related processes.
- Attending projects, to be able to identify and solve business risks regarding supply and financial forecasts.
- Supporting L&O in project management.
- Supporting TRR processes – demand planning, reporting, invoicing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- English and Hungarian language skills both written and spoken are a must
- Relevant experiences and analytical thinking regarding analytical skills
- Affinity, proper sense for using different software, applications
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, PP, Access, Outlook)
- Competent in smooth working (Logistics, Sales & Marketing, retailers, customer care, Finance / invoicing, Corporate and LSP) in all needed levels
Required skills / competence:
- Ability to deal liaise with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds
- Capability to work independently and strict adherence to deadlines
- Inventory accuracy in the network
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Attractive fixed remuneration with bonus opportunities and medical insurance
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +40 268 30 94 94 and looking forward to your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where opportunities for advancement throughout Europe are no empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.