Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help customers and have an interest in current events in Sweden? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Essen we are currently looking for
Swedish Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Swedish social media content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Contents involved can contain graphic images or offensive content
What we expect:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Swedish and English are essential
- Willing to move to Germany as soon as possible
- Valid working permit for Germany / EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
What we offer:
- Intriguing and diverse back office functions
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Attractive salary and bonus opportunities
- Flexible planning of working hours (full-time or part-time)
- Great and easy accessible office with modern workspaces
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Appealing benefits like wellness support, regular fruit deliveries and free drinks
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 2587 0006.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.