Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a System/Network Administrator! The position is an exciting opportunity for an IT expert with prior experience. A career at CCC will give you the opportunity to support the growth of our brand new location in Barcelona for a well-known social media brand.
For our team in Barcelona we are currently looking for a
System Administrator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Serve as first point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance
- Check and set up computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Install, configure and monitor all relevant IT-components within the Datacenter
- Install, configure and support network equipment including proxy servers, switches, DNS and DHCP
- Identify equipment shortages and place orders
- Create, maintain and publish relevant documentation of the internal knowledge base
- Manage system monitoring tools and backups
- Arrange device scheduled upgrades
- Check network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Investigating faults in the network
- Configure firewalls (preferably Cisco ASA/FTD) to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maintain office security facilities
- Perform Troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
We are looking for:
- Competence in heterogeneous system landscapes
- Expert experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10/Windows Server 2019)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft-based technologies such as Active Directory, WSUS, WDS, Group Policy Objects and Exchange Server
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating Systems and Services (Debian, Squid, Apache, MySQL)
- Intermediate experience with routing, switching and VPN technologies (Cisco)
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish and English
- Strong analytical skills and a good problem solving ability
- Flexibility and reliability combined with high quality standards
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities within our IT infrastructure
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants and beauty care
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at +34 93 628-3333.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
CCC values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.