Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for a Team Manager for our brand new office located in Riga.
What are we looking for exactly?
We are looking for leaders with significant experience in coaching, able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set. You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at?
If you do, please keep reading the job description below!
Team Manager (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- Leading a team through an exciting transition to build aspects as problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities
- Establishing team goals and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
- Delivering projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development
- Identifying actionable insights, suggesting recommendations, and influencing team strategy through effective communication
- Advocating for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
What we expect:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of prior relevant people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for ensuring an excellent user experience
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.