Team Manager (m/f/d) | Izmir
Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help customers and have an interest in current events in Turkey? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Izmir we are currently looking for Team Managers.
Overview of tasks:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and development to the team
- Leading a team through an exciting transition to build aspects as problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities
- Establishing team goals and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
- Delivering projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development
- Identifying actionable insights, suggesting recommendations, and influencing team strategy through effective communication
- Advocating for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
We are looking for:
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Distinctive strengths in the areas of communication and knowledge of key performance indicators
- Composure, patience and solution-oriented approach to conflicts
- Very good English language proficiency
- Sophisticated handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Structured and independent way of working
We we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.