Business operations, Call Center KPI and employee motivation are not only empty phrases for you, but you know exactly what is behind it? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Team Manager with Russian for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Managing day-to-day operations
- Ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels
- Coaching, shadowing and supporting employees
- Support in process development
- Conducting feedback and conversations with employees
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of KPIs relevant to the project
We are looking for:
- 3+ years' experience at handling customers within service/technical fields
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Russian language both written and spoken
- Ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Previous personnel management experience with technical fields within Call Center environment
- Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Freedom to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated team
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in an international company
- Committed and motivated Team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Center complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruit
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.