Complex IT setups do not scare you and no deadline could stress you out? Are you looking to accelerate your career in an international and fast-paced business environment? Then please keep reading!
We are currently looking for support as
Technology Support Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Maintaining and ensuring system access for our teams across multiple sites
- Handling log-in prolongations as part of the compliance requirements
- Collaboration with our client and provide reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Act as central coordinator for initiatives such as hardware exchange programs, inventarisation support for equipment, remote system initiatives
- Ensuring our teams benefit from effective technology, constanly assessing needs and requirements
- Responsibility for all technology support processes and documentation
What we expect:
- Experience working in IT or Technology Support Management, preferably in a multi-office environment
- Good communication skills and ability to build long lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding logical and process-related thinking, ability to comprehend complex setups
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- A degree or comparable education Computer Science or a related field is an asset
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English,
- German or Spanish language proficiency is an asset
- Willingness to travel globally
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of our location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee bonuses
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces including complementary drinks and snacks and comfortable leisure areas as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 201 2587 0006 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.