Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help your community and are an expert in your field of Thai language studies? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our Content Labelling Team in Essen we are currently looking for
Thai Language Specialist / Linguist (m/f/d) for a Social Media Project
Overview of tasks:
- Train an artificial intelligence (AI), to detect text based policy violations automatically
- Coach our Content Labelling Team about ambiguous expressions and semantics
- Support our Content Labelling Team professionally during the daily business
- Categorize linguistic content and asign them to correct labels
- Forward identified policy violations to the content moderation team
We are looking for:
- Bachelor´s degree in Thai Linguistic Studies, Literature or similar
- Excellent language skills in Thai and deep understanding of grammar and semantics
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Valid working permit for Germany or EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
We will offer:
- Highly attractive above market compensation scheme
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV to our Recruiting Team.
We will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 25870006.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.