You have experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set. You are passionate about rhetoric and knowledge transfer and training is something you excel at?
If this describes you, please keep reading the job description below!
Overview of tasks:
- Organize and hold trainings in relation to systems and products, as well as rhetoric, effective line of argument and customer-oriented behavior
- Development of concepts and project-based training topics
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the course of coaching at the workplace
- Quality assurance, as well as development of professional and communicative skills
- Regularly implement and evaluate knowledge tests
- Provide support for the team in the operating day-to-day business
What we expect:
- Enthusiasm and joy in training and motivating new and current employees
- Prior experience in the customer care or service industry
- Proficiency in adult education or initial experience as a trainer preferable
- Comfortable with MS office applications – PowerPoint and Excel in particular
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Russian
- Structured and responsible approach to work
- Confident manner and great empathy
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 1400 Euro (monthly gross)
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Competitive remuneration and social guarantees
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.