Do you have experience in coaching and are you able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? Are you passionate about rhetoric and knowledge transfer and training is something you excel at?
If this describes you, please keep reading the job description below!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Overview of tasks:
- Organize and hold trainings in relation to systems and products, as well as rhetoric, effective line of argument and customer-oriented behavior
- Development of concepts and project-based training topics
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the course of coaching at the workplace
- Quality assurance, as well as development of professional and communicative skills
- Regularly implement and evaluate knowledge tests
- Provide support for the team in the operating day-to-day business
What we expect:
- Enthusiasm and joy in training and motivating new and current employees
- Outstanding oral communication – is able to engage an audience effectively
- Prior training experience in the customer care or service industry
- Proficiency in adult education or initial experience as a trainer preferable
- Comfortable with MS office applications – PowerPoint and Excel in particular
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Russian
- Structured and responsible approach to work
- Confident manner and great empathy
- Interest in marketing in the digital/media industry
- Strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 1400 Euro (monthly gross)
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Competitive remuneration and social guarantees
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.