Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help your community and have an interest in current events in Ukraine? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for
Ukrainian Speaking Content Moderators (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Ukrainian social media content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Be responsible for contents that contain graphic images or offensive content
What we expect:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Ukrainian and English
- Valid working permit for Latvia or EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events in Ukraine
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation scheme
- Highly attractive premiums for shifts on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and during the night
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.