Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help customers and have an interest in current events in Uzbekistan? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for
Uzbek Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Uzbek social media content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Contents involved can contain graphic images or offensive content
What we expect:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Uzbek is essential
- Valid working permit for Latvia / EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Goal-oriented and meticulous work approach
- Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts in a 24/7 shift system
What we offer:
- Above market compensation scheme starting at EUR 1.200,- gross
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Great office with modern workspaces
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company
- Location is very easily accessible by public transport
- Attractive remuneration and bonus opportunities
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will be glad to answer any questions at +371 63 99 5106. We are looking forward to your informative application.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.