Business operations, Call Center KPI and employee motivation are not only empty phrases for you, but you know exactly what is behind it? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Workforce Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Adoption and communication of global scheduling guidelines to appropriate stakeholders
- Creation and optimization of schedule shells, allocating productive time based on interval level staffing needs, following region specific labour laws
- Developing and maintaining a scheduling matrix for each specific site and region
- Recognizing and communicating challenges and areas of improvement during, and after scheduling cycles
- Appropriate distribution of programmed shrinkage to guarantee the accuracy of projections related to productive staffing commitment
We are looking for:
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in workforce management
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Russian or Polish language would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel (e.g. formula calculations, formatting, pivots etc.)
- Preferred experience in working with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Very good analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities in a dynamic environment
- Attractive fixed salary with bonus opportunities
- Development opportunities in our international company
- Flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.