Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a Workforce Manager! We are looking for somebody to provide one of the many foundations required to achieve successful services for our partners.
The demand of short response times within the used workflow system is something you are experienced to translate into relevant scheduling? You are able to apply national labor law requirements and like to be challenged from both business demand and associate satisfaction? Interaction with cross functional entities like Training and Quality is something you support passionately? Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment?
If you are, please keep reading the job description below!
Workforce Manager (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Personnel planning on a weekly and monthly basis (forecasting and preparation of the deployment plans.
- Contact for employees for all questions related to the deployment plan
- Effective use of human resources to achieve service levels and performance
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
- Processing of leave requests and evaluation of project-related statistics
- Close cooperation with the project management and partners
What we expect:
- Relevant work experience in resource planning
- Experience in in local/Latvian labor laws
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Exemplary analytical skills and number affinity
- Very good MS Excel skills (such as formula calculation, formatting, pivot charts)
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Low fault tolerance
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Innovation and a high degree of flexibility
- Poised and empathic appearance
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 7.000 service professionals at 20 locations in 10 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.