You keep track even with large Excel spreadsheets and have a knack for numbers and people? You enjoy teamwork and are looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for a Workforce Specialist for our brand new office located in central Riga.
Please keep reading the job description below!
Workforce Specialist (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Personnel planning on a weekly and monthly basis (forecasting and preparation of the deployment plans)
- Contact for employees for all questions related to the deployment plan
- Effective use of workforce to achieve service levels and performance
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
- Processing of leave requests and evaluation of project-related statistics
- Close cooperation with the project management and partners
What we expect:
- Very good MS Excel skills (such as formula calculation, formatting, pivot charts)
- Very good command over the English language
- Strong analytical skills and number affinity
- Meticulous way of working
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to react to ad-hoc requirements in a fast pacing environment
- Innovation and a high degree of flexibility
- Poised and empathic appearance
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation scheme starting at 1500 – 1900,- Euro gross
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.