You translate the demand of short response times within the used workflow system into relevant scheduling? You are able to apply national labor law requirements and like to be challenged from both business demand and employee satisfaction? Interaction with cross-functional entities like Training and Quality is something you enjoy passionately?
If you do, please keep reading the job description below!
For our location in Riga we are currently looking for:
Workforce Specialist (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Personnel planning on a weekly and monthly basis (forecasting and preparation of the deployment plans)
- Contact for employees for all questions related to the deployment plan
- Effective use of workforce to achieve service levels and performance
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
- Processing of leave requests and evaluation of project-related statistics
- Close cooperation with the project management and partners
What we expect:
- First experience in workforce planning and knowledge of the Latvian national labor law
- Outstanding analytical skills and numbers affinity
- Very good English language proficiency
- Meticulous way of working and low fault tolerance
- Communication skills, teamwork and empathic appearance
- Flexibility to react to ad-hoc requirements in a fast pacing environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation scheme starting at 1500 – 1900 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5155.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.