TELUS International is one of the top 10 leading companies for professional customer care services in the world. More than 50,000 service professionals in 50 locations provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.
Our Customer Relations Team in one of the following locations: Berlin, Aachen, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Essen or Leipzig, is looking for immediate support with the following role
Business Development Manager / B2B Sales / Customer Relations (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Successful and sustainable development of new customers and responsibility for the further growth of our locations
- Independent market development and lead generation on decision maker level
- Initiation and development of initial contact, perception of appointments up to C-level
- Analysis of existing business opportunities (evaluation, scope, solution)
- Representation at events and industry meetings
- Tender processing as well as proposal preparation, presentation and negotiation up to successful contract conclusion
We will offer:
- Collaboration with local and global innovation drivers in an inspiring and exciting work environment at a TOP company in the industry
- A challenging, versatile job that offers you good career development prospects with room to develop your strengths and implement your own ideas
- Full-time position with attractive salary (fixed salary + bonus) and exclusive employee discounts
- Flexible working with the option of a home office for a good work-life balance
- Individual training and regular continuing education opportunities
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a dynamic and committed team with a first-name workplace culture, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a sustainable corporate culture
We are looking for:
- At least two years of professional experience in the call center / customer care sector or in a comparable work environment
- Several years of experience in international B2B sales with direct customer contact on all levels
- Resilient network to B2B partners and decision makers is an advantage
- Business fluent in German and English, other foreign languages an advantage
- Perfect MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills and assertiveness
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Confident, authentic and empathetic appearance
- Willingness to travel, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Pamela Thielen and Jasmine Kampka, are always available to answer your questions at:
+49 203 3603 1006
+49 1525 529 0009
*Also gladly by WhatsApp
We look forward to receiving your application (in English) including your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply click on "APPLY".
We have digitalized our recruiting process and currently offer virtual interviews to all applicants.
Have not found what you are looking for? Find further interesting job offers here.