For our team in Bucharest we are currently looking for a
Call Center Manager (m/f/d)
CCC is a strong, rapidly expanding company with a clear focus on quality. The position of Call Center Manager is an exciting opportunity for a proven call center expert with prior experience leading a growing organization. The Call Center Manager will be directly responsible for our location in Bucharest to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency.
- Provide oversight of the day to day operations of the call center
- Provide strong leadership for success of direct reports in meeting business goals
- Final decisions on administrative or operational topics to ensure Operations’ effective achievement of objectives
- Responsible for balancing strategy and business objectives with customer experience requirements
- Analysis of results and contract negotiations
- Ensure that budgets are adjusted to account for growth
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience on the position of at least 3 years (in the Call Center/Customer Service field) with a good tracking record
- Solid understanding of Call Center KPIs, reportings and customer service metrics
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience
- Core competencies of communication, leadership, ability to drive change, innovative outlook and problem analysis
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as having excellent interpersonal skills
We will offer:
- Stable job: Indefinite period employment contract
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Personal and professional development
- Working environment at international standards
Join our team and apply now!
Are you looking to develop your career in the call center industry and take on larger responsibility in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV including your salary expectation to email@example.com.
For further details about our company visit: www.yourccc.com
CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.