For our locations in Istanbul or Izmir we are currently looking for a
Campus Trainer (m/f/d) / Training and development
As a Campus Trainer the training of internal of specialists and executives will be one of your major tasks in Istanbul or Izmir. Beside soft skill trainings you will be also in charge of follow-up sessions in the daily business in order to ensure the learning transfers. A close cooperation with the Campus core team in Berlin, with Call Center Management and Operations Management is a basic requirement.
Overview of tasks:
- Training and further development of specialists and executives in the field of communication and leadership competence
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of personnel and organizational development measures in consultation with Training & Development Management
- Supervision and evaluation of specialist and executives in daily business and staff interviews
- Training of specialist and executives in coaching techniques
- Supporting local Quality Management in planning, conducting and evaluation of quality measures
- Evaluation of Campus training measures
We are looking for:
- The ideal candidate has an independent and goal-oriented style of working
- Proactive and solution-oriented way of acting
- Ready to perform and able to adapt to a dynamical environment
- Very good communication skills
- An empathic and highly approach to be able to handle conflicts and criticism
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive or trainer
- Perfect skills in Turkish and English, spoken and written
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a our colleagues
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Transparent communication
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 212 312-8084 and looks forward to your application including your salary expectations at email@example.com or via our application form.
Not the right job for you? Find further interesting job offers here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where opportunities for advancement throughout Europe are no empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.