Human Resources Business Partner | Izmir
Our people are at the heart of our culture!
Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive and enthusiasm just as much as your skills!
Career first, company second!
The majority of our directors and managers started their careers as agents or IT developers. In addition, yes, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. However, even better – our caring culture defines who we are and why you will want to become part of our family.
Be part of something great!
How would you like to take a long journey with us in TELUS International, a Customer Service Management Company?
TELUS International is looking for a HR Business Partner to develop HR processes and to lead projects around employee engagement, in line with company purpose, culture and valuesin both Istanbul and Izmir, Turkey.
- Organizes the process of motivation, engagement and retention of company team-members;
- Keeps in touch with vendors providing benefits and other motivational and retention services for company team-members;
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts onboarding meetings for company team members;
- Plans and organizes the benefits and motivational activities for the company team members;
- Participates in the performance review process;
- Administrates Workday processes in the role of HR Business Partner;
- Participates in the relocation and integration process of foreign team members;
- Executes the company disciplinary process;
- Prepares regular reports for their activities.
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language
- Proven experience as HR in motivating, retaining and engaging employees
- Excellent skills at all levels in the organization or planning abilities and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong creativity, imaginative and solution focused mindset – pushes boundaries and embraces learning to develop cutting edge training solutions
- Ability to work with constructive feedback and willingness to improve;
- Very well developed skills for time management
- Spirited teamwork and passion for growth
We will offer:
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special benefits for our team members
- Positive international working environment
- Continuous support and learning
- Work-life balance
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.