Human Resources Manager | Izmir
Our people are at the heart of our culture!
Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive and enthusiasm just as much as your skills!
Career first, company second!
The majority of our directors and managers started their careers as agents or IT developers. In addition, yes, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. However, even better – our caring culture defines who we are and why you will want to become part of our family.
Be part of something great!
How would you like to take a long journey with us in TELUS International, a Customer Service Management Company?
TELUS International is looking for a HR Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and modifying if needed the activities of the Human Resources department in both Istanbul and Izmir, Turkey.
- Compliance with state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Positioning and strengthening the company as a preferred employer (employer branding)
- Provision and implementation of initiatives strengthening the processes related to motivation, retention and engagement of company employees
- Strategy and processes for career development, talent management and introduction of training and development systems
- KPI's strategy to measure HR department activities
- Controls the activities and costs of employee retention initiatives and Training and Development in the HR department
- Controls and submits monthly KPI's for the department's activities and expenses
- Establishes organizational relationships with Managers and Specialists from all functional departments.
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language
- Professional experience: Min 5 years in the field HR from which at least 2 years on management position
- Excellent skills at all levels in the organization or planning abilities and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong creativity, imaginative and solution focused mindset – pushes boundaries and embraces learning to develop cutting edge training solutions
- Ability to work with constructive feedback and willingness to improve;
- Very well developed skills for time management;
- Spirited teamwork and passion for growth
We will offer:
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special benefits for our team members
- Positive international working environment
- Continuous support and learning
- Work-life balance
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +90 232 935 78 06 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.