If you like listening to clients’ needs and diving deep into online advertisement, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live sales at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Key Account Specialist with Polish for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Contacting high profile clients (Advertisers) via phone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- Manage a portfolio of clients with responsibility for growing revenue
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products
- Produce success stories from advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the products
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
We are looking for:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Online sales experience would be an asset
- Key account management experience
- Proficient level of Polish language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales
- Proactive mind set with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behaviour
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
We will offer:
- Fixed monthly basic remuneration of 7000zł gross with up to 1500zł bonus on top
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
- Gym discounts
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Paweł Szejgiec and Aigul Sourbaeva is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.