Business operations, Call Center KPI and employee motivation are not only empty phrases for you, but you know exactly what is behind it? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Operations Manager with English for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Responsibility for the overall provision of the relevant line of Services by Vendor
- Serving as liaison between the partner and Vendor development and operational team
- Proactively update and flag to partner emerging issues
- Optimize program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives per quarter
- Managing the scheduling and chairing of all account review meetings and work with applicable managers and dedicated operations leads to review daily, weekly, and monthly operations and performance
- Ensure agreed deliverables are met on time and in right quality
- Regular coaching and development of the team lead group
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years of diverse experience in scalable operations and sales environments ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party Vendor partners) stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills across function and regions, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact and share best practices
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree & equivalent experience
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English, further language skills in Russian or/and Polish are an advantage
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Freedom to implement your own ideas in a highly motivated team
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Demanding and comprehensive area that encourages shaping customer service for our key partner
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in an international company
- Committed and motivated Team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Center complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruit
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.