You are an expert in the field of taxation and enjoy working with numbers? You are communicative, have an eye for detail and accuracy is one of your strengths?
For our Team in Vienna or Berlin we are currently looking for support as
Senior Advisor International Tax (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual income tax provisions in support of consolidated financial reporting for a publicly traded company
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing monitoring of tax processes and ensuring compliance with internal controls, including Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Close collaboration with our parent company located in Canada, with tax team members globally, the internal finance, accounting and legal teams as well as with external tax advisors and tax authorities
- First point of contact for direct and indirect tax related matters for 19 European entities, such as day-to-day indirect tax queries, treaty-based matters, withholding tax compliance, supporting the treasury function in regional and global cash management, review of customer and supplier contracts, etc.
- Reviewing corporate income tax returns in currently 8 European countries
- Ensuring processes for tax compliance related to cross-border transaction flows including withholding tax compliance, treaty-based issues and good governance processes
- Ensuring compliance with DAC6 and Country-by-country reporting requirements
- Monitoring and managing tax audits in currently 8 European countries
- Reporting manager for 2 team members located in Vienna
- Tax risk mitigation
We are looking for:
- Experience in managing projects, ability to work collaboratively with others
- 7-8 years of international (multinational) tax experience
- A professional Accounting designation is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Structured, precise and independent working style
- Good organizational skills, able to prioritize tasks, multitasking ability
- Good knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
- Willingness to travel internationally
We will offer:
- A versatile, interesting and responsible position in a successful company with room for creativity and initiative
- Challenging and varied activities in a dynamic environment
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
For this position we offer an attractive, market-oriented yearly gross base salary, subject to adjustment depending on your qualifications and prior professional experience.
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at + 43 (0)1 811 22-2273 and is looking forward to receiving your application.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 62.000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.