If customers are enthusiastic about your competence and friendliness long after your service, then you are in the right place at CCC. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in the best hands. We are looking for enthusiastic employees to help us provide excellent customer service.
For our team in Duisburg we are currently looking for
Swedish Speaking Customer Service Representatives (m/f/d) for our International Fashion Label
Overview of tasks:
- Being the first point of contact for customers and shops
- Answering all questions concerning the ordering process
- Managing communication with customers via various channels, such as telephone, email or chat
We are looking for:
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish skills with basic knowledge of English or German
- Excellent customer service skills
- Routine handling of common computer and internet applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Reliable, flexible and a team player with a self-confident and friendly manner
What we offer:
- Demanding and versatile inbound activity for a top client
- Comprehensive product training and training-on-the-job
- Flexible planning of working hours in early or late shifts (full-time, part-time or student jobs) for a good work-life balance
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our CCC campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Very good connection to the public transport network due to our central location
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee discounts
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regular fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our Recruiting-Team Felix Regh, Chantal Retzlaff and Tanja Evers-Bach is available for questions at +49 203 360 310 06.
We look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer service solutions on the highest level.