Are you looking to develop your career in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Quality Analyst with Russian for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Monitoring call, email, chat and any other support interactions quality of employees
- Providing feedback, coaching and mentoring to employees as needed
- Working closely with managers and employees to meet the relevant service level metrics
- Responsible for refresher training on process changes, analysis and reporting
We are looking for:
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance role
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English and Russian
- Experience handling customers in service or technical fields within Call Center environment
- Working closely with different departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in our international company
- Committed and motivated Team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.