Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at?
If you do, please keep reading the job description below!
Quality Manager (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- To assure the standards of quality by monitoring quality results and progress
- Support the operations management in planning and implementing corrective actions
- Deep dive analytics to identify the top error sources and deliver root cause analysis to the operative leadership team
- Establish a problem solving process to achieve process level improvements and drive excellence
- Providing exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of the CCC Riga quality team
- Ensure constuctive communication in all aspects and inspire others to continuously improve performance
What we expect:
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience as a quality manager or part of a quality team
- Analytical mindset and numbers affinity
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced business environment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 2200 Euro (montly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.