Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You are passionate about rhetoric and knowledge transfer and training is something you excel at? Then we have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Training Manager with Russian for Social Media Field (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Oversee performance of trainers
- Reporting to partner’s training team
- Conducting career development sessions and observations of trainers
- Developing proactive training strategies
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely data collection and communication by trainers
- Managing all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation
- Developing and coordinating the execution of the on-boarding plans
We are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in a training leadership and delivery role in an international environment
- Good knowledge of quality or process improvement techniques
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English and Russian
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites or teams
- Ability to perform under pressure and pivot at short notice
We will offer:
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new project right from the start
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Career opportunities in our international company
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.