You translate the demand of short response times within the used workflow system into relevant scheduling? You are able to apply national labor law requirements and like to be challenged from both business demand and employee satisfaction? Interaction with cross functional entities like Training and Quality is something you enjoy passionately?
If you do, please keep reading the job description below!
Workforce Specialist (m/f)
Overview of tasks:
- Personnel planning on a weekly and monthly basis (forecasting and preparation of the deployment plans)
- Contact for employees for all questions related to the deployment plan
- Effective use of workforce to achieve service levels and performance
- Fulfillment of further requirements of our partners
- Processing of leave requests and evaluation of project-related statistics
- Close cooperation with the project management and partners
What we expect:
- First experience in workforce planning and knowldege of the Latvian national labor law
- Outstanding analytical skills and numbers affinity
- Very good English language proficiency
- Meticulous way of working and low fault tolerance
- Communication skills, teamwork and empathic appearance
- Flexibility to react to ad-hoc requirements in a fast pacing environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation scheme starting at 1500 – 1900 Euro (monthly gross)
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Great office with modern workplaces
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries provide international customer service solutions at the highest level.